If you are a passionate, high-energy demand generation marketing professional with an analytical mind focused on customer experience – read on. You will be responsible for leading the development and execution of campaigns that drive lead acquisition, acquire new customers, build new customer engagement, and grow revenue. You thrive in funnel analytics and speak in acronyms like MQL, SQL, personas, and conversion rates. You love the science of marketing as much as the art. You have a passion for building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns.
Working with the Director of Marketing, you would have a unique opportunity to build demand generation programs from the ground up.
- Own the development of comprehensive multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive new customer acquisition in market segments including elementary, middle, high, private, public libraries and extend into adjacent target audiences (admins, resource teachers, classroom teachers, etc.) with the goal of meeting or exceeding 2018 acquisition targets including increase lead volume, delivering MQLs, acquire new customers, increasing conversion and market penetration.
- Craft annual marketing plan, ancillary plans and materials that enable a cohesive cross-channel strategy. (Channels will include, but are not limited to web, paid search, display (programmatic, remarketing), social media, content marketing, events, webcasts and presentations. ) You will recommend optimizations to improve campaign performance across channels, including A/B testing, creative, landing pages, changes to spend allocation, etc.
- Accelerate growth in key geographies and partial penetration districts through account-based marketing and devise an approach with communication touch points that move the customer through the buyer funnel from awareness (approved vendor status) through to subscribing member/backlist purchaser.
- Spearhead research to understand buyer preferences and purchasing patterns and leverage relationships in neighboring districts to create opportunities to expand into adjacent markets. You will accelerate growth in high-potential library segments (ES, MS HS), working closely with Sales and internal teams to define, execute and analyze the effectiveness of strategies for specific market and customer segments.
- Produce compelling, strategic and insightful marketing content that clearly communicates program concepts, value, benefits and builds customer relationships (including blogs, white papers, newsletters, video scripts, advertising and promotional materials).
- Prepare analysis of under-performing categories to discern trends, challenges and opportunities. Develop agile mitigation strategies and campaign plans that leverage performance results. Develop campaign budget model which includes costs, promotional media, revenue maximization and value optimization. Track and report on competitive marketing and product positioning.
- Serve as internal expert on key trends and customer activity that impacts customer acquisition. Partner with sales and marketing counterparts to share learnings and gain insights. Develop training materials and provide training to staff or customers as needed.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing is preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in B2B demand generation or campaign marketing, email marketing or field marketing with demonstrated lead, pipeline and revenue growth
- 3+ years of experience with Marketing Automation platforms (Act-on, Marketo, Hubspot)
- Experience with CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics, SFDC) and reporting analytics; ability to analyze performance results and trending, and make recommendations to optimize campaigns
- Experience leveraging email, video, webinars, ebooks, whitepapers, blogs, social media and press as strategic channels to promote campaign programs and events
- Excellent written skills; ability to write copy for promotional materials and other marketing collateral is preferred
Go to all jobs