Candidates will be expected to be technically literate in a Java/Linux/Oracle/AWS Cloud enterprise environment. Strong analytic and critical thinking skills are required to manage the complex environments, staging, development, QA and production. A deep understanding and experience with building, and managing application setups (SaaS), and ongoing management of multiple environments will be required. This role will have a voice in the Change Advisory Board (CAB), and be accountable for defining and auditing backups, role definitions, and working with security teams to establish and help document access and controls.
- Setup and management of all SDLC environments (Dev/QA/Staging/Prod, etc.)
- Ability to setup and run SaaS applications and integration environments (NetSuite, Boomi, SFDC, etc.)
- Participate in and advise Change Advisory Board
- Deploy, manage and assist with software releases, patches and upgrades by coordinating work with various teams across the globe.
- Work closely with Code/Config and release engineers to manage releases within the end-to-end release policies and procedures in place at the time.
- Support the Release Manager to build and maintain a Release Calendar of implementation phases and events
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes to environments and impacts to, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes.
- Support the Release Manager/Engineers in building the release schedule, including testing, pilot and rollout dates and events affecting implementation
- Produce backup requirements/procedures as well as rollback planning
- Assist in developing runbooks & implementation plans, release notes, gather testing sign off, include emergency fixes in release processes, and take appropriate actions if any of these are missing or inadequate.
- Provide and document any exposure towards managing issues, risks, and status reporting.
- Should be feasible enough to adapt to functional understanding across all systems
- There will be occasions when this role will need to undertake activities out of normal workday hours.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent working experience required
- Proven previous work experience in enterprise software development environment.
- Strong experience with building and supporting multiple SaaS applications and environments including NetSuite, Boomi, and SFDC tenant environs
- At least 5+ years working in SaaS environments and BIS
- Ability to work productively in heavily matrixed environments
- Must excel at critical thinking and Impact analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of modern-day SDLC practices and methodologies, e.g. CI, CD, and DevOps.
- Understanding of version control systems, build tools (e.g. maven and Jenkins), Artifactory or other binary stores.
- Good knowledge of Java technologies.
- Comfortable in working on Unix/Linux/Virtual Environments
- A consummate communicator, both written and verbal.
Go to all jobs