You’re qualified and experienced in all things cloud. More than that, you want to push the envelope in automation of the deployment pipeline. You live and breath continuous deployment. You know that DevOps is more than a set of tools, it’s an attitude.We’re betting you’re driven to build great things and get awesome results. We’ll also be looking for these things:
- Multiple years of developing software with object-oriented languages like Java, C++, or Ruby (most of our software is in Java), ideally in SOA applications.
- Experience with cloud services (ideally AWS). You know the “gotchas,” potential problems, and how to setup a geographically redundant service in the cloud.
- Lots of experience with Linux/UNIX systems and the best practices for deploying applications to those stacks.
- Experience with different databases, including working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL.
- A commitment to best practices. We’ll want your opinions on operational processes, DevOps, deployment checklists, and more.
- BSc/MSc degree in the field of computer science is preferred, otherwise, the equivalent experience is expected
- 3+ years of work experience as a DevOps supporting development teams preferred
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, patching, releases and software development at scale
- In-depth knowledge in Linux OS
- Strong knowledge of cloud providers offering, AWS in particular
- Strong practical knowledge of CI Tools, e.g. Jenkins
- Excellent knowledge of Continuous Integration and Delivery approaches
Go to all jobs