Salary: $35.00 to $40.00 /hour
DUTIES: Under direct supervision of the Director of Information Systems, the Systems Administrator will be responsible for all aspects of tserver infrastructure, administering and maintaining the Cisco VOIP system, shared responsibility network environment and providing Tier 3 end user support. Other duties of the position include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Manages all system servers and other system components including installation, configuration, maintenance, security and troubleshooting
• Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities
• Create, change and delete user accounts in Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and Cisco phone system
• Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
• Assist with Tier 3 support requests as appropriate
• Administer Active Directory 2012 environment, multiple Windows-based servers, clustering servers, Exchange 2010
• Continue personal development and education to remain informed of current industry development and technologies
• Proactively identify and troubleshoot issues
• Follow department procedures and protocols for troubleshooting and resolving issues
• Use of a wide range of software applications and tools to diagnose and resolve issues
• Work closely with other Information Systems members to fulfill end-user needs
• Assist other team members with project tasks as assigned
• Build and maintain positive relationships with vendors, employees, and IS team members
• Serve as backup for the network engineer on an as needed basis
• Performs other duties as assigned with the ability to sometimes work evenings and weekends
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a technology focused major or at least five years of related working experience. Microsoft Systems Administration/System Engineer certification is a plus. Working experience with Windows operating systems (specifically Server 2012), servers, applications (VM Ware knowledge required). Working knowledge of VOIP systems with experience configuring Cisco Call Manager and Unity Systems (Adds/Moves/Changes). Understanding of network troubleshooting, SAN, VPN, firewall and Internet connectivity (DHCP, DNS, and wireless). Candidates must possess good interpersonal, customer support, verbal and technical writing skills and be a self-starter with ability to achieve deadline driven priorities is essential. Candidates must have the ability to collaborate and work in a team environment; exhibit professional initiative and self direction; and the willingness and ability to document knowledge and share with others is required. Strong communication skills and the creativity as a problem solver is a must. Must have a passion for new technologies, motivation and time management skills and attention to detail.
Candidates must be a U.S. citizen, possess a U.S. Work Permit or have Permanent Residency.
Technology is at the heart of what we do.We offers professional services that help organizations reach there goals.
+1 800 995 6573