State College, PA
- Communicates with customer to help achieve client satisfaction based on technical merits/value of SSIA products.
- Serves as a key contact providing support to customers, representatives, and product line personnel.
- Conducts presentations, demos, learning seminars, proof of concepts, and other related demonstrations as relevant to pre-sales opportunities.
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports the continuous improvement initiatives by providing new ideas.
- Provide support at industry trade shows and customer events.
- Remote Work 40%
- Travel 40 %
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Certified Tempest Professional
- Certificates and Licenses: US Government Secret level Clearance
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to make effective presentations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective planning and implementation skills
- Use of Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook Web proficiency.
- Existing industry relationships
Go to all jobs