Salary: $45.00 to $50.00 /hour
Data Analyst with ability to write ad-hoc (SQL) queries for data extraction
This is a short term assignment with limited grant funds and a total of 166 hours for use. This, most likely, will not be extended after the 166 hours have been exhausted.
However, this assignment does come with a flexible schedule for the right candidate.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Advise in the formulation of criteria and standards in support of business priorities and autonomously develop meaningful measures and metrics
• Experience in qualitative and quantitative program evaluation and performance monitoring for grant funded research including knowledge of appropriate evaluation tools
• Ability to write ad-hoc queries for data extraction and aggregate data into graphical and tabular summaries
• Experience providing technical support to human services projects, interpreting data, and communicating such information to lay audiences both orally and in writing
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite products, particularly Excel
• Graduate of an accredited four-year college or university with course work in psychology, statistics, quality improvement or equivalent combination of education, training or experience
• Preferred experience working with relational databases and using Microsoft data management tools with an ability to write SQL queries for data extraction and analysis
Technology is at the heart of what we do.We offers professional services that help organizations reach there goals.
+1 800 995 6573