Salary: $70.00 to $75.00 /hour
This is short term assignment. The agency does not anticipate the need lasting longer than 1 month. DEQ will be looking for an Enterprise Architect for about a month to look at our current application framework to recommend changes to modernize it. All work must be done on site, Mon-Friday. Please make sure your candidate is aware of this and can commit to completing the short-term assignment before submitting.
**DEQ is located in downtown Richmond. Parking is not provided for contractors
*They are targeting 6/18 as a start but can have the candidate start as early as 6/11 if needed (and if all required background forms are completed).
**In-person interviews will be scheduled for the week of 5/29 – 6/1.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This position will work across Application Development, Service Delivery and Infrastructure to assess, analyze the existing architecture and will recommend changes, design a pathway for the desired future state. Work closely with Development, Infrastructure, and Service Delivery teams to understand their needs and propose new enterprise standards based on business need, IT need and technology advances.
Years of Experience: 8 years minimum as applications architect
Experience with the following is required:
• Current JS app-dev ecosystem and trends
• Securing restful json APIs
• Creating single page applications
• Creating mobile friendly/responsive designs
• Applications that perform data operations with limited to no internet connectivity (data syncing)
• Designing restful json APIs in the .NET framework, preferably using Entity Framework
Current technology stack at DEQ:
• Backbone 1.0.0
• Handlebars 3.0.3
• Rivets 0.4.3
• Marionette 1.1.0
• Underscore 1.5.1
• ASP.NET Web Api 1.0 with Entity Framework 6
• Oracle and SQL Server databases
Desired future state from technology standpoint:
• Widely used
• Component based UI (for reusable components)
• Long term
Technology is at the heart of what we do.We offers professional services that help organizations reach there goals.
+1 800 995 6573