Ann Arbor, MI
- Designs and/or modifies product: reviews customer documentation and develops product requirements based on customer specifications. Works with process engineering and manufacturing to create new processes or solve existing process problems.
- Determines product structure and costs for new design: provides technical advice to purchasing regarding raw material specifications, possible sources, etc.; interacts with suppliers and dealers to obtain best quality materials at the most cost effective price.
- Documents production methods: maintains and updates existing documentation on products and enters new production information; composes and/or revises travel tickets, product structures, sales drawings and test plans.
- Plans and schedules projects: meets with customers, marketing/sales, and production to plan release of new product, or when significant changes in manufacturing technique have been implemented; attends engineering meetings to review new engineering projects and update existing work.
- Responsible for the on time completion of projects and quotes.
- Responsibility for multiple passive product lines including but not limited to RF/Microwave passive components and circuits such as attenuators, terminations, bias-tees, and gain equalizers.
Company in transformation. Continuous Improvement Culture.
At our company size, this person can:
1) be involved in the entire design process from concept to manufacturability,
2) contribute to the direction of the product strategically.
We like people who can challenge the status quo and like challenges.
Go to all jobs